【Appearance】 White crystalline power
Glutamine is a critical component of protein metabolism in skeletal muscle mass. Unfortunately, glutamine levels drastically decline over the course of a workout. glutamine can replenish this loss, minimizing the breakdown of tissue while maximizing gains in muscle strength and fullness.
1. L-Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. L-Glutamine is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
3. L-Glutamine is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
4. L-Glutamine also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right pH range.
5. L-Glutamine serves as a source of fuel for cells lining the intestines. Without it, these cells waste away.
6. L-Glutamine is also used by white blood cells and is important for immune function.
7. L-Glutamine assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA.
1.Glutamine is the forth most concentrated amino acid in skeletal muscle tissue - it comprises about eight percent of the total amino acid count in your body's protein structures. As one of the three BCAA's, L-Leucine is essential to your basic health.
2.Glutamine has both athletic and medical applications.
3.Glutamine maintains nitrogen balance, and it has also been shown to enhance thinking abilities that can decline as physical activity becomes more intense L-Leucine also works to heal bone, skin and muscle tiss.
Item of Analysis
White or almost white, crystalline powder
Freely soluble in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol
Specific capital rotation
-15.5°to -17.5°(dried substance)
Residue on ignition
Loss on drying
Total Plate count
Molds and yeasts
Total coli forms
25kg net cardboard drum with double layer polyethylene bag as the liner.
【Storage】 Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.