【Product Name】Organic Seabuckthorn Powder
【Latin Name】Hippophae rhamnoides Linn.
【Used Part】Fruit Body
【Appearance】Light yellow brown fine powder
The nutrient component of seabuckthorn fruit is extremely plentiful including flavone compounds, organic acid, and many kinds of vitamin such as carotene, VC, VE, VB1, and VB2, various kinds of microelement and 18 kinds of amino acid needed by the body, soluble sugar (fructose and glucose), etc. which are more than 100 bioactive components. Its full range of nutrient component is beyond compare.
The VC content ranks first in the world reaching 1000mg/100g, three times than in Chinese gooseberry. It’s reordered in Chinese Pharmacopoeia and Traditional Chinese Medicine Dictionary,seabuckthorn has the effect of enhancing blood circulation, promoting digestion, generating fluids, quenching the thirst, etc..
Seabuckthorn juice also has the promotion on Children’s intelligence and body growth.
1. Anti-oxidation, enhance immunity, improve the cardiovascular system and anti-tumor.
2. Lower blood fat, resist radiation and ulceration.
3. Relieve cough, eliminate sputum, relieve dyspepsia, promote blood circulation to remove blood stasis.
4. Improve cardiac muscle microcirculation, reduce cardiac muscle oxygen consumption, anti-inflammation.
5. Prevent neurosis, anti-fatigue.
6. Relieve side effects of chemotherapy and radiotherapy, mitigate damage to organs.
Organic Seabuckthorn Powder can be used for drinks, health care products, baby food, puffed food, baking food, ice cream, and oatmeal. Especially, Sea buckthorn Powder can be used in combination with sugar to produce a perfectly colored coating for fruit jellies and in sauces were a boost of flavor without the addition of liquid is necessary. Sea buckthorn Powder are also useful in candy fillings, desserts, breakfast cereals, yogurt flavoring and in any application where a fresh fruit flavor is desired.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.