【Product Name】Organic Celery Powder
【Appearance】Light Green fine powder
Description Of Organic Celery Powder
Organic Celery Powder is most often taken to aid in the maintenance of healthy joints. Celery seed can also ease joint discomfort that occurs due to inflammation and is, in fact, mainly used for the relief of symptoms of such conditions as arthritis, rheumatism and gout.
Organic Celery Powder has been widely used in natural alternative medicine in many cultures and generations. Additionally, Organic Celery Powder is used to aid digestion, improve joint function and relieve anxiety. Organic Celery Powder has an antiseptic property that makes it useful to the health of the urinary tract and a diuretic property to help relieve fluid retention. Celery seed aids in the elimination of uric acid.
Part of the Plant
leaf or seed
Country of Origin
light green fine powder
Water and ethyl alcohol
Particle Size (80 mesh)
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Function Of Organic Celery Powder
1. Organic Celery Powder with the function of lowering blood pressure and blood fat;
2. Organic Celery Powder has effect on self-possession and calm the nerves;
3. Organic Celery Powder also is useful for nourishing the blood, it can supply blood loss of women caused by menses;
4. Organic Celery Powder is most often taken to aid in the maintenance of healthy joints.Celery seed mainly used for the relief of symptoms of such conditions as arthritis, rheumatism and gout;
5. Organic Celery Powder has an antiseptic property that makes it useful to the health of the urinary tract and a diuretic property to help relieve fluid retention.
Application Of Organic Celery Powder
1. Applied in food field, Organic Celery Powder is a kind of ideal green food to reduce weight.
2. Applied in health product field, Organic Celery Powder can stable mood and eliminate irritable.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, Organic Celery Powder is used to treat rheumatism and gout has good effect.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.