【Product Name】Tribulus Terrestris P.E.
【Appearance】Brown to Yellow powder
【Description Of Tribulus Terrestris P.E.】
Tribulus terrestris is a flowering plant in the family Zygophyllaceae, native to warm temperate and tropical regions of the Old World in southern Europe, southern Asia, throughout Africa, and in northern Australia. Tribulus terrestris can thrive even in desert climates and poor soil.Like many weedy species, this plant has many common names. Puncturevine, Caltrop, Yellow Vine, and Goathead are the most widely used.
Tribulus terrestris saponins have lower blood pressure, fall hematic fat, fight artery congee sclerosis, consenescence and strong effect. This tribulus terrestris saponins of peroxide decomposition of the enzyme, has the obvious antiaging effect.Tribulus terrestris saponins can improve immunity. Briers saponins is hormone nutrition supplements, because this herb is not included in the three main hormones any of a.Tribulus terrestris saponins can be natural testosterone, increase strength and strong action to improve the overall competitive state, non-toxic side effects.
|Assay or Ratio||NLT 20% Protodioscin||20.12%|
|Assay or Ratio||NLT 45% Tribulus Saponins||45.93%|
|Appearance||Brownish yellow powder||Conform specification|
|Taste/ Odor||Characteristic||Conform specification|
|Sieve analysis||90% pass 80mesh||Conform specification|
|Moisture content||≤ 5%||3.13%|
|Heavy metals||≤ 20ppm||Conform specification|
|As||≤ 2ppm||< 0.2221 ppm|
|Pb||≤ 2ppm||< 0.3008 ppm|
|Cd||≤ 1ppm||< 0.0241 ppm|
|Hg||≤ 1ppm||< 0.0209 ppm|
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP Requirements||Conform specification|
|Total plate count||≤ 10000cfu/g||Conform specification|
|Yeasts & Molds||≤ 1000cfu/g||Conform specification|
【Function Of Tribulus Terrestris P.E.】
1. Increase in sex hormone production in both men and women.
2. Increase in serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol in women.
3. Increase in luteinizing hormone
4. Improvement in sexual desire in both men and women.
5. Overall fertility tonic for the male and female reproductive systems.
6. Increase in sperm count, motility, and health.
7. Decrease in the effects of antisperm antibodies.
8. May aid the male body in producing DHEA to treat erectile dysfunction.
9. Protective to liver health; raises glutathione (strong antioxidant) levels which are important to cellular health and immunity.