【Product Name】Rutin Powder
【Appearance】Light yellow crystalling powder
Description Of Rutin
Rutin is a plant pigment (flavonoid) that is found in certain fruits and vegetables. Rutin is used to make medicine. The major sources of rutin for medical use include buckwheat, Japanese pagoda tree, and Eucalyptus macrorhyncha. In combination with the proteins trypsin and bromelain, rutin is also used for osteoarthritis.Rutin is very good at antioxidant ,it widely used in cosmetic.
|Odor & taste||Characteristic||Organoleptic|
|Identification||Identical to R.S.sample||HPTLC|
|Loss on Drying||≤9.0%||Eur.Ph.6.0<2.8.17>|
|Sieve analysis||100% through 80 mesh||USP34<786>|
|Bulk density||40~60g/100mL||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.9.15>|
|Tapped density||60~90g/100mL||Eur.Ph.7.0 <2.9.15>|
|Residual solvents||Meet Eur.Ph.7.0 <5.4>||Eur.Ph.7.0<2.4.24>|
|Residual pesticides||Meet USP34<561>||USP34<561>|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g||USP34<61>|
|Yeast & Mold||≤1000cfu/g||USP34<61>|
Function Of Rutin
1. Rutin is a vitamin used for medical, have reduced the role of capillary permeability and fragility, maintain and restore the normal elasticity of capillaries;
2. Used to control high blood pressure stroke; diabetic retinal hemorrhage also used as a food antioxidant and pigment;
3. As a supplement used to treat poor blood circulation, hemorrhoids, and varicose veins or skin bruising;
4. Enhancing the absorption of Vitamin C, helps relieve pain, bumps and bruises, has an antibacterial effect, promotes circulation, stimulates bile production.
Application Of Rutin
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity.
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.