【Product name】Termic Root Extract Curcumin 95%
【Botanical source】 Curcuma longa L.
【Active Ingredient】 Curcumin
【Appearance】 Yellow fine powder
Description Of turmeric powder
Curcumin, the principal curcuminoid found in the spice turmeric(Curcuma longa L.), has long been used in Asian medicine to treat a variety of maladies. Curcumin is yellow in color and is used to make curry powder thus giving it the distinctive color. Its chemical makeup is responsible for the yellow coloring of turmeric, and is often used specifically to give color to foods.
1. Turmeric extract is mainly used in many foods as a coloring in cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Bulk Curcumin Powder is used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Water soluble curcumin is used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Turmeric Powder contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Curcumin extract 95% can help lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
【Storage & Package】
25kg/drum. Store in cool and dry place and avoid light and heat.