【Product Name】St.John's Wort P.E. Hypericin
【Latin Name】Hypericum perforatum L.
【Molecular forula】 C30H16O8
【Test Method】 UV
【Appearance】Yellow to brown powder
Hypericum perforatum, commonly known as St. John's wort, has been used for thousands of years as an herbal treatment. The bushy plant, which grows so easily in some areas that it's classified as a weed, is hardy to USDA zone 3. It is drought- and heat-tolerant, and it roots quite easily.
St john's wort extract tested in the included trials are superior to placebo in patients with major depression;St john's wort extract are similarly effective as standard antidepressants; and have fewer side effects than standard antidepressants.
Brown fine powder
100%through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
1. Hypericum is more effective than a placebo, and as effective as tricyclic antidepressants, in treating mild- to moderate major depression.
2. Effective remedy for the nervous system, relaxing tension, and anxiety and lifting the spirits;
3. Enhancing the effect of neurotransmitters in the brain;
4. As a tissue restorative for nerves, St. John's Wort is indicated for stroke patients, for mild neuroses, sleepwalkers, and accident victims.
1. Applied in food field, it is usually used as food additive.
2. Applied in health product field.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, as a kind of raw material, it can mix a natural cosmetics.