【Product name】Salicin 25%
【Source】White Willow Bark Extract
【Molecular weight 】286.28
The use of white willow bark medicinally goes far back . Ancient Egyptians used white willow for inflammation. The Greek physician Hippocrates wrote about white willow's medicinal uses in 5th century B.C. In 1829, scientists in Europe identified what was believed to be the active ingredient in white willow bark—a compound called salicin.
Salicin is an anti-inflammatory agent that is produced from willow bark. Salicin is closely related in chemical make-up to aspirin and has a very similar action in the human body. When consumed by humans, Salicin is metabolized into salicylic acid. It is also found in castoreum, which was used as an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and antipyretic.
1. White willow bark extract of salicin relieves pain and reduce fevers, including headache, back and neck pain,muscle aches, and menstrual cramps.
2. It has the function of treatment inflammation.
3. It helps to treat scabies,erysipelas, decayed tooth, swelling in the gum.
4. Salicin is effective on dispelling wind-evil, increasing urine, reducing swelling.
5. Salicin has the function of curing rheumatism, blennorrhagia, gonorrhea cloudy urine, pee atresia, epidemic hepatitis.
1.Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
2.Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds and infections.
3.Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.
【Storage】 Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation.
If you need 25% salicin, please contact us at 001+909-465-1900 or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org