【Appearance】Light yellow crystal powder
【Description Of Naringin】
Naringin is the major flavonoid glycoside in grapefruit and gives grapefruit juice its bitter taste. It is metabolized to the flavanone naringenin in humans. Both naringin and hesperetin, which are the aglycones of naringin and hesperidin, occur naturally in citrus fruits.
Naringin exerts a variety of pharmacological effects such as antioxidant activity, blood lipid lowering, anticancer activity, and inhibition of selected drug metabolizing cytochrome P450 enzymes, including CYP3A4 and CYP1A2, which may result in drug drug interactions in vivo.
【Function Of Naringin】
1. Anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-mutation, anti-carcinogen.
2. Hypotensive activity, function as urogastrone, alleviating pain.
3. Tranquilizing, lowering blood viscosity , reduce the emerge of the thrombus.
4. Improving partial microcirculation of nourishment, preventing and curing cardiovascular disease.
【Application Of Naringin】
1. Applied in food field, various foods are using it as the raw materials.
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it can be used for nourish the skin.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is made into tablet or capsule, which is often used for eat less and coughing much sputum.
【Storage】Stored in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and high temperature.