【Product Name】Horsetail Extract
【Active Ingredient】Organic silica
【CAS NO.】 1343-98-2
【Appearance】Brown Yellow Powder
Description Of Horsetail Extract
Horsetail is commonly known as bottlebrush, mare's tail, scouring rush and shave grass, and its scientific name is Equisetum arvense. According to Herbs 2000, horsetail is related to plants that were around during the dinosaur era and are believed to have been as tall as 40 feet or more. In the Middle Ages, horsetail clumps were used as scouring pads because of their silicon content.
Horsetail extract helps mend broken and fractured bones quicker. Horsetail extract will also heal dislocated joints and pulled hamstrings and reduce osteoporosis. Growth and stability of the skeletal system are promoted by using horsetail extract. It is also used externally to treat wounds and prevent infections.
Red Brown Powder
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Loss On Drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast and Mold
Function Of Horsetail Extract
1. Horsetail Extract has a good action on diuresis.
2. Horsetail Extract can be used in relieving the pain caused by liver disease.
3. Horsetail Extract can be a treatment of vomiting blood, cough, asthma and gonorrhea.
4. Horsetail Extract is also used to stop the bleeding of wounds and promote rapid healing.
5. Horsetail Extract is a folk remedy for kidney and bladder troubles, arthritis, bleeding ulcers, and tuberculosis.
6. Horsetail Extract is well known in anti-aging beauty aids.
7. Horsetail Extract help you to heal quickly from conditions including sprains and torn ligaments, arthritis, tuberculosis and ulcers, and aid in maintaining healthy hair.
Application Of Horsetail Extract
1.Applied in health product and pharmaceutical field.
2.Horsetail herb powder can be used as feed additive.
3.Horsetail powder can be used in heath product area.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.