【Appearance】Light yellow to White Powder
【Test Method】 HPLC
Hesperetin is a kind of natural flavonoid compounds, widely existing in the fruits of rutaceous plants. It is mainly coming from the enzymolysis of hesperidin with the functions of invigorating the stomach, eliminating phlegm, preventing cough, expelling rheumatism, treating diuresis, anti-virus, anti-microbial, treating non-return and relieving stomachache, widely used in the food, pharmaceutical and healthcare product industry etc.
|100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. It has remarkable function of anti-inflammation and antioxidant;
2. It has significant regulation and inhibition function of cardiovascular protection and reducing blood lipid;
3. It can well avoid canceration and inhibit cancer cell proliferation and has anti-tumor and anti-cancer effect
4. It can reduce toxicity damage of nervous excitability and play a role in protecting the nervous system;
5. It has a greater role in promoting the p-glycoprotein mediated drug flowing from tumor cells.
1.Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2.Functional food as capsules or pills;
4.Health products as capsules or pills.
【Storage】Stored in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and high temperature.