【Product Name】Ginko Biloba Extract
【Other names】Ginkgo extract; Ginkgo biloba extract powder; Ginkgo biloba
【Appearance】Brown yellow powder
Description Of Ginko Biloba Extract
Ginkgo Biloba has been used medicinally for thousands of years. Ginkgo biloba's most powerful effect is on the circulating system. Ginkgo flavenoids directly dilate the smallest segment of the circulating system, the micro-capillaries, which increase both blood circulation and oxygen levels in the brain as well as in other critical organ tissues.
The extract from ginkgo biloba also prevents platelet aggregation or clumping inside the arterial walls. This increases arterial wall dtrength and flexibility and decreases the opportunity for the formation of arteriosclerostic plague. Since ginkgo biloba extract increases oxygen flow to the brain and enhances the brains uptake and utilization of glucose it also is being reasearched for its role in the senility, forgetfullness, headaches and alzheimers disease and its role in improving alertness, memory and mental performance.
Loss on Drying
Total Molds and Yeasts
Function Of Ginko Biloba Extract
1. Anti-inflammatory, ginkgolide B can inhibit the release of lysosomal enzymes;
2. Reduce blood pressure and treat pregnancy-induced hypertension, total flavonoids has the dilation of blood vessels;
3. It has obvious control of hyperlipidemia and hepatic steatosis;
4. Enhance brainpower, improve memory and prevent dementia.
Application Of Ginko Biloba Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, used to treat cardiovascular disease and dementia;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, because of its antioxidants or disarm free radicals is widely used in cosmetics to prevent aging.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.