【Product Name】Ginkgo Biloba Extract
【Other names】Ginkgo extract; Ginkgo biloba extract powder; Ginkgo biloba
【Appearance】Brown yellow powder
Description Of Ginko Biloba Extract
Ginkgo also known as the Maidenhair Tree after Adiantum, is a unique species of tree with no close living relatives. Ginkgo biloba extract also prevents platelet aggregation or clumping inside the arterial walls. This increases arterial wall dtrength and flexibility and decreases the opportunity for the formation of arteriosclerostic plague. Ginkgo leaves contain flavonoids and terpenoids, believed to have potent antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are substances that scavenge free radicals -- compounds in the body that damage cell membranes, tamper with DNA, and even cause cell death. Free radicals occur naturally in the body and grow in number as we age. But environmental toxins (including ultraviolet light, radiation, cigarette smoking, and air pollution) can also increase the number of free radicals.
Total Flavone Glycosides
Loss on Drying
Total Molds and Yeasts
Function Of Ginko Biloba Extract
1. Anti-inflammatory, ginkgolide B can inhibit the release of lysosomal enzymes;
2. Reduce blood pressure and treat pregnancy-induced hypertension, total flavonoids has the dilation of blood vessels;
3. It has obvious control of hyperlipidemia and hepatic steatosis;
4. Enhance brainpower, improve memory and prevent dementia.
Application Of Ginko Biloba Extract
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, used to treat cardiovascular disease and dementia;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, because of its antioxidants or disarm free radicals is widely used in cosmetics to prevent aging.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.