【Appearance】Light Yellow Powder
Description Of Chrysin
Chrysin is a naturally occurring flavone, a type of flavonoid. It is found in the passion flowers Passiflora caerulea and Passiflora incarnata, and in Oroxylum indicum. It is also found in chamomile, in the mushroom Pleurotus ostreatus, and in honeycomb.
|Physical &Chemical Control|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Fine Powder||Complies|
|Mesh||≥98% Pass 80mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤0.5%||0.13%|
|Residue on lgnition||≤0.5%||0.06%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||<10cfu/g|
|Yrast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||<10cfu/g|
Function Of Chrysin
1. Antioxidant activity,antiviral activity,antidiabetic action,reducing blood lipids,depressing blood pressure and preventing gene mutation.
2. Chrysin has antitumor activities,can suppress tumor cell multiplication and induce tumor cell apoptosis.
3. Chrysin may have aromatase-inhibitory action.
4. Chrysin's ability to inhibit the aromatization of androstenedione and testosterone to estrogens has been demonstrated in the laboratory.
Application Of Chrysin
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.
【Storage】 Store in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and pest infestation