【Product Name】Burdock Root P.E.
【Latin name】Arcium lappa L.
Burdock Root Extract Powder is a diuretic or soothe aching joints. Traditional Chinese healers used burdock root in combination with other plants to make cures for colds, throat pain, measles, and tonsillitis. In Japan, Burdock Root Extract Powder was a source of vitamins and other nutrients. In modern times, Burdock Root Extract Powder has been employed in the treatment of certain cancers.
|Item of Analysis||Specification||Results|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristics||Characteristics|
|Mesh||100% pass 60 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on drying||≤5%||4.32%|
|Total heavy metals||≤10 ppm||Complies|
|Lead (Pb)||≤2.0 ppm||Complies|
|Arsenic (As)||≤2.0 ppm||Complies|
|Total Plate Count||<1,0000cfu/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Mold||<1,000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Promoting bowel movements, lowering cholesterol, reducing toxins and wasting accumulation in the body, preventing and treating functional constipation.
2. Burdock contains antibacterial ingredients, the main anti-staphylococcus aureus.
3. Burdock contains inulin, the water extract significantly reduced blood glucose in long time, increased the amount of carbohydrate tolerance
4. Treatment of hot cold, measles and rubella and throat pharynx aches Product detail information.
5. Anti-nephritis activity, it has effective treatment of acute nephritis and chronic glomerulonephritis.
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
【Storage】Stored in sealed containers at cool & dry place. Protect from light, moisture and high temperature.