【Product Name】Broccoli Extract
【Latin Name】Brassica oleracea L.var.italic Planch.
【Appearance】Light Yellow Powder
【Specification】Ratio 10:1, 20:1, 30:1 etc.
Broccoli is a member of the cabbage family, and is closely related to cauliflower. It originated in Italy on the Mediterranean coast of Europe and was introduced to China at the end of the 19th century.Its edible part is green and young flower stems and flower buds, rich in nutrients, containing protein, sugar, fat, vitamins and carotene. The nutrient content ranks first among similar vegetables and is known as the “vegetable crown”.
Broccoli also contains the carotenoid, lutein. Broccoli is an excellent source of the vitamins K, C, and A, as well as folate and fiber. Broccoli is a very good source of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and the vitamins B6 and E.
1. Broccoli extract can be used for clearing the harmful bacteria of lungs;
2. Broccoli extract has the effect of the prevention and treatment of gout;
3. Broccoli extract has the function of anti-inflammatory and relieving pain from arthritis;
4. Broccoli extract can effectively prevent gastric ulcer, atrophic gastritis transforming to gastric cancer.
Widely used for Health care products, nutriceuticals, dietary supplement, food & beverage, etc.
1 Health care products: soft capsule, hard capsule, tablet and other dosage forms;
2. Nutriceuticals, dietary supplement, food & beverage;
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.
Maxsun Industries，a broccoli extract manufacturer，offers wholesale broccoli extract and broccoli powder. If you are interested in broccoli extract ， contact 909-465-1900 or email：firstname.lastname@example.org for a free quote, we can give you professional introduction and considerate service.