【Product Name】Bacopa Monnieri extract
【Latin Name】Bacopa monnieri (L.) Wettst.
【Part Used】Leaf and stem
【Specification】10% & 20% & 30% & 40%, 4:1 to 20:1
In the folklore of Indian medicine, several herbs have been used traditionally as brain or nerve tonics. One of the most popular of these neurotonics is Bacopa monnieri, a well-known memory booster. Bacopa monnieri is a commonly found Indian herb commonly given to infants to boost memory power intelligence, and mental health. Bacopa monnieri is also called Brahmi, a name derived from Brahma, the creator god of the Hindu pantheon of deities. It is celebrated for its diversity of usage.
|Sieve Analysis||100% thru 80 mesh||Complies||80 Mesh Screen|
|Loss on Drying||5% Max||3.68%||CPh|
|Solubility||Good Solubility in water||Complies||Organoleptic|
|Heavy metals||NMT 10ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Arsenic (As)||NMT 1ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Mercury(Hg)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|Lead (Pb)||NMT 2ppm||Conforms||Atomic Absorption|
|GMO Status||GMO Free||Conforms||/|
|Pesticides Residues||Meeting USP Standard||Conforms||Gas Chromatography|
|Total Plate Count||10000cfu/g Max||Conforms||AOAC|
|Yeast & Mold||300cfu/g Max||Conforms||AOAC|
1. Improves intellect, consciousness, and mental acuity.
2. Calms the mind and promotes relaxation - Increases protein synthesis and activity in brain cells.
3. Improves memory, mental clarity and longevity.
4. Decreases anxiety, restlessness, and senility.
5. Most commonly used to improve mental alertness, and enhance learning and academic performance.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.