【Product Name】Grape Juice Powder
【Appearance】Light Red Powder
Description Of Grape Juice Powder
Grape also known as grapes, are Vitis (Vitis) a common plant. Deciduous vines, brown slender dendrites. Suborbicular Leaves alternate, subentire to 3-7 lobed, serrated leaf margin. Axillary buds of raw complex. Tendril or inflorescence with opposite leaves. Bisexual flowers, the female can spend (shorter stamen, pollen sterility) and male flowers; wild species often dioecious. Five petals, top Liansheng, flowering was isolated from base and receptacle cap off. Berries mostly round or oval, there are green, purple, fuchsia, etc., with fruit powder.
Fruit Powder Pure
Residue on Ignition
Loss on drying
Complies with USP
100% through 80 mesh
Total of bacteria
Yeast & Molds
Function Of Grape Juice Powder
1. Antioxidant activity
2. Eye health effects (degenerative eye can reduce the incidence of spots and cataracts)
3. Heart health benefits (reduced exercise-induced vascular sclerosis porridge)
4. Reduce cancer risk
5. Enhanced vascular strength (strengthening the blood vessels the flexibility of the wall)
6. Has anti-inflammatory, removal of swollen.
Application Of Grape Juice Powder
1. Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water;
2. Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink;
3. Prepare a "simple syrup" by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks or make shaved ice creations;
4. Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins and cookies;
5. Add to vegetable juices.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.