【Product name】Mulberry Fruit Extract
【Latin name】 Morus alba L.
【Part used】 Fruit
【Specification】10:1, 20:1, 30:1
【Active Ingredient】Anthocyanin 20%-25%
【Appearance】Dark violet powders
Mulberry fruit P.E. as an herbal remedy stems back almost one thousand years to Europe, where it was mainly used to relieve diarrhea. It is rich in active protein, vitamins, amino acids, carotenoids, minerals, resveratrol, anthocyanins and other ingredients.
Mulberry has been also been associated with the care and treatment of number of ailments including atherosclerosis, diabetes, cataracts and retinopathy, and is considered a strong antioxidant by many experts.
Physical and chemical analysis
Loss on Drying
100% pass 80 mesh
Total bacterial count
Yeast & Mould
1. Antioxidant and anti-aging.
2. Enhance the immune function.
3. Decomposing fat, lowering blood fat and preventing vascular sclerosis;
4. Strengthen the spleen and stomach and help digestion;
5. Mulberry extract can prevent the proliferation of tumor cells and prevent the occurrence of cancer;
6. Treat the symptoms of anemia, but also play a role in enriching blood.
1.As the raw material of drugs for symptoms caused by high blood sugar, high blood lipid and red eyes,swelling,pain and cough caused by influenza, Mulberry Fruit Extract is widely used in the field of medicine and health products
2.As added ingredients of beauty products to enhance color and increase the gloss of skin,Mulberry Fruit Extract is widely used in cosmetic industry.