【Product Name】Vitamin B6
【Synonyms】Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Pyridoxol Hydrochloride; Pyridoxine HCl; Pyridoxal; Pyridoxamine.
【Appearance】White crystalline or crystalline powder
Description Of Vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 is the term for three related compounds, pyridoxine, pyridoxal and pyridoxamine and their phosphorylated derivatives which are pyridoxine 5'-phosphate, pyridoxal 5'-phosphate and pyridoxamine 5'-phosphate.
Vitamin B6 plays an essential role in the interaction of amino acid, carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism in the energy-producing TCA cycle. Over 60 enzymes are already known to depend on vitamin B6 coenzymes.
Function Of Vitamin B6
1. Treatment of congenital hypofunction of metabolism;
2. Prevent and treat vitamin B6 deficiency;
3. Supplement to patients who need to consume more vitamin B6.
Application Of Vitamin B6
1. One of the indispensable ingredients of mixed feed, promotes growth and development of immature Animals;
2. Additive of food and beverage, reinforces nutrition;
3. Additive of cosmetics, promotes growth of hair and protects the skin;
4. Culture medium of plants, promotes growth of plants.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.