【Product Name】Vitamin A Acetate
【Synonyms】 Retinol Acetate
【Appearance】Yellow crystalline powder
Description Of Vitamin A Acetate
Vitamin A acetate, chemical name as retinol acetate, is the earliest vitamin being discovered. There are two types of Vitamin A: one is retinol which is the initial form of VA, it only exists in animals; another one is carotene. Retinol can be composited by β-carotene coming from plants. Inside the body, under the catalysis of β-carotene-15 and 15′-double oxygenase, β-carotene is transformed into ratinal which is returned to retinol by the performance of ratinal reductase. Thus β-carotene is also called as vitamin precursor.
Residue on ignition
Loss on drying %
Heavy metals PPM
Limit of Isotretinoin
Organic Volatile Impurities
Meet The Requirements
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
Application Of Vitamin A Acetate
1. Vitamin A acetate can effectively prevent obesity, keep women slim figure.
2. Vitamin A is used to promote bone growth, help teeth growth, regeneration.
3. It can adjust the skin and cuticle metabolic effect, can be anti-aging, and to wrinkles.
4. Can help protect skin, mucous membrane from bacteria violations, healthy skin, prevent skin cancer.
5. Vitamin A acetate also can prevent nyctalopia, eyesight decline, the treatment of various eye disease, make the woman good eyes.
6. Vitamin A acetate can reduce sebaceous overflow and make the skin elasticity, and at the same time, desalination spot, smooth skin.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.