【CAS No】 56038-13-2
【Appearance】White crystalline powder
Sucralose Powder is 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame. Unlike aspartame, it is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions and can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life. The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.
|White Crystal Powder||Complies|
|100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Sucralose is rich high sweetness, 600-650 times sweetness than cane sugar.
2. No Calorie, without leading to put weight.
3. Pure tastes like sugar and without unpleasant aftertaste.
4. Absolutely safe to human body and suitable for all kinds of people.
5. Without leading to tooth decay or dental plaque.
1. Carbonated drinks and still beverages.
2. Jams, jelly, milk prodcts, syrup,confections.
3. Baked goods, desserts.
4. Ice cream, cake, udding, wine, fruit can, etc.