【Product Name】D-Aspartic Acid
Description Of D-Aspartic Acid
D-aspartic acid (D-aspartate, DAA) is a non-essential amino acid with an acidic side chain. Excluding glycine, every amino acid used in synthesizing proteins has a “D” and “L” form. L forms and D forms of the same amino acids are identical in every way except for the manner in which they bend light rays.
The L form of aspartic acid is believed to be a vital constituent for DNA synthesis. The D form is used by the mid-brain to induce the release of luteinizing hormone (abbreviated LH), human growth hormone (hGH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH).
By increasing the release of these hormones, DAA starts a biochemical cascade that can culminate in the production of testosterone in the testes. DAA is also believed to accumulate in the testes, where it helps support testosterone production. For this reason, D-aspartic acid is often advertised as a natural testosterone booster.
Function & Application Of D-Aspartic Acid
1. D-aspartic acid is widely used on medicine, food and chemical industry.
2. D-aspartic acid can be used on the treatment of heart disease, liver disease and hypertension.It has the function of preventing and recorving fatigue. It can be made of amino acid infusion to do as ammonia antidote, liver function promoter and fatigue recovery agent.
3. D-aspartic acid can be used on tech industry. It is a good nutrition supplements that can be added in soft drinks. It is also the raw material of radix asparagi acyl methyl phenylalanine which is we know as Aspartame.
4. D-aspartic acid can be used on chemical industry. It is the raw material of synthetic resin.
5. D-aspartic acid can also be used as nutritive additive on cosmetics.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.