【Product name】 Alpha Lipoic Acid
【Cas No.】 1077-28-7
【Molecular formular】 C8H14O2S2
【Molecular weight】 206.33
Description Of Alpha Lipoic Acid
Lipoic acid (LA), also known as α-lipoic acid and alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and thioctic acid is an organosulfur compound derived from octanoic acid. ALA is made in animals normally, and is essential for aerobic metabolism. It is also manufactured and is available as a dietary supplement in some countries where it is marketed as an antioxidant, and is available as a pharmaceutical drug in other countries.
Alpha lipoic acid is a vitamin drugs, limited physical activity in its dextral, basically no physical activity in its Lipoic acid, and no side effects. It is always used for acute and chronic hepatitis, liver cirrhosis, hepatic coma, fatty liver, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease ,and applies as an antioxidant health products.
Function Of Alpha Lipoic Acid
1. Alpha lipoic acid is a fatty acid found naturally inside every cell in the body.
2. Alpha lipoic acid is needed by the body to produce the energy for our body's normal functions.
3. Alpha lipoic acid converts glucose(blood sugar) into energy.
4. Alpha lipoic acid is also an antioxidant, a substance that neutralizes potentially harmful chemicals called free radicals. What makes alpha lipoic acid unique is that it functions in water and fat.
5. Alpha lipoic acid appears to be able to recycle antioxidants such as vitamin C and glutathione after they have been used up. Alpha lipoic acid increases the formation of glutathione.
Application Of Alpha Lipoic Acid
1. Alpha lipoic acid can improve the growth performance and meat performance to increase economic benefits;
2. Alpha lipoic acid will be coordination of the metabolism of Sugar, Fat and Amino Acid to improve animal immune function;
3. Alpha lipoic acid used to protect and promote the absorption and transformation of VA,VE and other oxidation nutrients in feed as antioxidant;
4. Alpha lipoic acid have the effective to ensure and improve the production performance of livestock and poultry and egg production in heat-stress environment.
5. Applied in pharmaceutical field.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.