【Product Name】Agamatine Sulphate
【Chemical Name】 (4-Aminobutyl)guanidine sulfate
【Appearance】white to off-white powder
Description Of Agamatine Sulphate
Agmatine sulfate can help athletes in a myriad of ways. Agmatine has been suggested to assist with numerous athletic needs, including pre-workout training and post-workout recovery. This leads to more intense workouts and faster recuperation times after the taxation of intense training.
Function Of Agamatine Sulphate
1. Enhanced insulin production leading to better insulin response；
2. May assist with relief of anxiety leading to reduced cortisol levels；
3. Supports nitric oxide production；
4. Supports nutrient delivery to muscles；
5. Acts in antioxidant function by providing support against free radical damage；
6. Assists with stimulating the release of pituitary hormones such as luteinizing hormone (LH) and growth hormone；
7. May help to support heart; brain and vasculature function；
8. Promotes a healthy and positive mood.
Application Of Agamatine Sulphate
Agamatine Sulphate is widely present in all tissues and organs of mammals and exerts various physiological functions in the cardiovascular system, the gastrointestinal system, and the central nervous system. In recent years, it has also been found that agmatine has a unique effect in the prevention and treatment of cancer, and it is also a drug for detoxification.
Agamatine Sulphate can be used as a medicine, a nutritional supplement, and a food and beverage additive.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.