【Product Name】Acetyl L-Carnitine
【Molecular Formula】 C9H18ClNO4
【Molecular Weight】 161.20
【Appearance】White crystalline powder
Description Of Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid which has a role to play in the body's fat metabolism process. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is where they are essentially burned as fuel. This amino acid naturally occurs, although it can also be biosynthesized from two other ones. In addition to being found in a wide range of foods, it is also commonly available as a dietary supplement.
Function Of Acetyl L-Carnitine
Acetyl L Carnitine is hygroscopic,so it is suitable for all kinds of liquid applications.
Acetyl L Carnitine is essential in the utilization of fatty acids and in transporting metabolic energy.And so it can:
1. Promote normal growth and development
2. Treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease
3. Treat muscle disease
4. Help build muscle
5. Protect against liver disease
6. Protect against diabetes
7. Protect against kidney disease
8. Aid in dieting.
Application Of Acetyl L-Carnitine
1. Acetyl L-Carnitine is widely used on Infant food: It can be used to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2. Acetyl L-Carnitine can be used on athletes food: Improving the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
3.Acetyl L-Carnitine can be a kind of nutritional supplement.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.