【Product Name】Shark Cartilage
Description Of Shark Cartilage
Shark cartilage belongs to glycosaminoglycans and is mainly composed of D-glucuronic acid (GlcA) and N-acetyl-D-galactosamine (GalNAc) linked by β-1,3 glycosidic bonds to form disaccharide units. The disaccharide units are linked by β-1,4 glycosidic bonds to form biomacromolecules, generally containing 50 to 70 disaccharide units, and a relative molecular weight of 5,000 to 50,000. According to the position and the amount of the sulfate group on glucuronic acid and galactose, it is classified into chondroitin sulfate A, C, D, E and the like. Animal-derived chondroitin sulfate is a mixture of A and C, mainly extracted from vertebrate laryngeal cartilage or shark cartilage. ChS is a white or yellowish powder. It is odorless, tasteless, and has strong water absorption. It is easily soluble in water to form a solution with high viscosity. It is insoluble in organic solvents such as ethanol, acetone and ether. Its salts are stable to heat. In nature, ChS is mainly in the form of proteoglycan (PG). It is mainly found in the cartilage, throat bone, nasal bone and trachea of animals. It is also found in tissues such as bones, ligaments, skin and intervertebral discs. It is also the main component in mammalian blood and arterial blood vessels.
Function Of Shark Cartilage
1. Activate the production of antibodies in the body, activate lymphoid macrophages, enhance the body's immunity, and delay aging.
2. Reduce joint inflammation and relieve pain, such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bone hyperplasia, lumbar disc herniation.
3. Activate human connective tissue and cells, maintain and repair cartilage tissue, and prevent articular cartilage degradation.
4. Supplement calcium, prevent osteoporosis, effectively improve middle-aged and elderly patients with low back pain, arthritis, and frozen shoulder.
5. Maintain corneal transparency, maintain the normal function of the lens and cornea, and improve the cataract, presbyopia, and visual impairment.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.