【Product Name】Eleutheroside B+E
【Latin name】Acanthopanax seuticosus
【Used Part】Root and stem
【Specification】0.8% - 1.5%
Siberian ginseng contains eleutherosides as opposed to ginsenosides and is more of a fibrous woody root than the fleshy soft root of the Panax species. Prized for its ability to restore vigor, increase longevity, enhance overall health, and stimulate both a healthy appetite and a good memory, it is widely used in Russia to help the body adapt to stressful conditions and to enhance productivity.
Eleutherosides are a diverse group of chemical compounds that were isolated from roots of the herb Eleutherococcus senticosus which is commercially offered mostly as extracts. Eleutheroside A is a saponin and sterol glycoside while other eleutherosides, such as eleutheroside B (syringin), are phenyl propanoid glycosides.
Item of Analysis
Assay(Eleutheroside B+E )
Odor & Taste
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Anti-fatigue; Anti-inflammatory; Increasing body resistance against disease.
2. Expel wind and dampness, strengthen the tendons.
3. Nourish the heart and tranquilize the mind: For deficiency of heart manifested as insomnia, dreaminess and palpitation; and treat for sea-sickness, or adverse reaction at high attitude or under low temperature or deep water.
4. Benefit vital energy: For spleen-deficiency with poor appetite, loose stools and fatigue. Recently, it also used for leukocytopenia, coronary heart disease, chronic bronchitis, thromboangiitis obliterans, or as a subsidiary of anti-carcinogenic drugs or X-ray therapy for tumor.
1. As the raw materials of drugs, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field.
2. Functional food as capsules or pills.
3. Health products as capsules or pills.