The royal jelly powder is believed to be familiar to many people. Royal jelly contains more than 10 kinds of vitamins necessary for the human body to balance fat metabolism and sugar metabolism. The royal jelly dry powder is extracted from the royal pulp under the condition of low temperature vacuum, and the water in the royal pulp is sublimed. The lost royal pulp is crushed and made into dry powder. Its activity is stable, and the quality of storage for 3 years will not change, and it is easy to store and transport.
Royal Jelly is a valuable nutritional health product that can not be manufactured artificially. It has the effect of delaying aging and has a rehabilitation and preventive effect on some elderly diseases, such as regulating endocrine, promoting metabolism, and delaying menopausal syndrome.
However, not all people are suitable to take jelly dried powder, what should be paid attention to take it?
1. Allergic Constitution. That is, people who are prone to allergies to seafood or frequent drug allergies. Because royal jelly dried powder contains hormones, enzymes, heterosexual proteins.
2. Long-term hypotension and hypoglycemia. The royal jelly dry powder contains substances similar to acetylcholine, and acetylcholine has the effect of reducing blood sugar and blood sugar.
3. Intestinal disorders and diarrhea. Because the royal jelly dry powder can cause strong contraction of the intestine, induce intestinal dysfunction, leading to diarrhea, constipation and other diseases.
4. Early surgery and pregnant woman. The postoperative patient lost too much blood and was seriously weak. At this time, he took royal jelly and was prone to bleeding. The royal jelly powder can also stimulate the contraction of the uterus and affect the normal development of the fetus.
5. All patients with hygropyretic block, or those with hyperthermia, massive vomiting of blood, and yellow Noma liver disease, should not take royal jelly dry powder.