Description Of Melatonin
Melatonin is a hormone made by the pineal gland, a small gland in the brain. Melatonin Hclps control your sleep and wake cycles. Very small amounts of it are found in foods such as meats, grains, fruits, and vegetables. Your body has its own internal clock that controls your natural cycle of sleeping and waking hours. In part, your body clock controls how much melatonin your body makes.
Function Of Melatonin
1. Melatonin can effectively improve sleep quality.
2. Melatonin can improve the functional status of the whole body.
3. Melatonin can improve human immunity, prevent depression, Alzheimer's syndrome, cataracts, for the treatment of glaucoma also had a marked effect.
4. Melatonin can increase the body's immune system, auxiliary cancer, enhance physical fitness.
5. Melatonin has strong antioxidant effects.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.