【CAS No】 6027-23-2
Description Of Hordenine
Hordenine is a natural phenylethylamine-related chemical that occurs in a number of different plants such as barley grass and bitter orange. Also known as N,N-dimethyltyramine, this compound is a N-methyl derivative of the amino acid tyramine.
|Particle Size||NLT 100% Through 80 mesh||conforms|
|Loss on Drying||<2.0%||0.47%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤10ppm||conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||conforms|
|Total Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||conforms|
Function Of Hordenine
1. The primary effect of this supplement is to increase energy at the same time that it helps to control appetite;
2. Hordenine also has the benefit of helping to slow the digestion of food;
3. Hordenine may also have a potential benefit as a bronchial dilator. In other words, it may have promise as an asthma treatment option;
4. Hordenine may help certain people work on mentally demanding tasks for extended periods of time.
Application Of Hordenine
1. Used as an health supplement to increase energy and control appetite.
2. Used to relieve bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
3. Used as food additive(Such as Brewing beer and whiskey.
【Storage】Store in tight, light-resistant containers, avoid exposure to direct sunlight, moisture and excessive heat.